Wednesday 5 December 2012

How Times Have Changed

I've said before that I'm not the biggest fan of video games but there's a couple of series that'll keep me coming back, not least of all the Grand Theft Auto franchise.

With GTA V coming out early next year, I've gone ahead and pre-ordered it and would have done it, even if I hadn't seen this a couple of months ago:


That's pretty slick, right? Big change from how they marketed the first game back in 1998:



Who'd have thought that would become one of the biggest game franchises ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails